Take a tour at your own convenience: just go to the starting location specified within the description of the tour. You can start and pause the tour at any time should you want to wander off the guided path and explore on your own
Each tour has built-in maps, so there's no chance for you to get lost. Anytime the weather doesn't cooperate, you can take a break in a nearby cafe. We offer 24/7 online support in your language
Interactive tours are filled with stories from local residents, audio guides, video clips, riddles and augmented reality – you will have a great time!
The most creative and experienced travel experts around the world make tours for you. It will show the city from the local point of view
Turn your journey into an adventure through secret courtyards and breathtaking views. You can explore the city on your own and take breaks any time.
Istanbul is a bright embodiment of the eastern fairy tale, which captivates visitors with a colorful palette of ancient culture, authentic architecture and bustling city bazaars. If you are planning to visit the third largest city in Europe, it is worthwhile to prepare a program in advance, including the main attractions, and to allocate time for adventure.
As in other major cities, Istanbul has a well-developed tourist infrastructure. You can easily find a lot of opportunities for exploring the city. Starting from group tours and ending with individual excursions with an audio guide. A list of the main historical sites that are worth visiting include:
- Hagia Sophia - a symbol of Byzantine architecture, which managed to visit both the Christian church and the mosque, and today has the status of a museum;
- The Blue Mosque, built in the 17th century, combines features of Ottoman and Byzantine architecture;
- The Bosphorus Strait is an excellent place for admiring beautiful views and taking photos;
- Dolmabahce Palace - one of the most luxurious in the world;
- Istiklal Street - a favorite place for rest and purchase of souvenirs, which will allow you to feel the Turkish flavor;
- Miniaturek - park with mock-ups of sights of Turkey and other countries;
- Egyptian Bazaar and Grand Bazaar - oriental markets, where you can buy spices, handmade souvenirs, decorations, fabrics and sweets.
If you do not want to adjust to the schedule, you can buy an audio tour in any place that interests you. But there is a more interesting variant - unusual interactive excursions from the service Surprise Me. They are created by local residents and enthusiasts who love Istanbul and know many interesting facts from its history.
Paying the cost of the author's tour, you can use the mobile application as a guide. Participants are given fascinating assignments, during which they can solve the secrets and mysteries of the ancient city. These are real quests around the city that will bring a lot of unforgettable impressions.
To order a quest at an affordable price, simply select it on our website, pay and receive an individual code for going to the post office. You are waiting for a great adventure!