Take a tour at your own convenience: just go to the starting location specified within the description of the tour. You can start and pause the tour at any time should you want to wander off the guided path and explore on your own
Each tour has built-in maps, so there's no chance for you to get lost. Anytime the weather doesn't cooperate, you can take a break in a nearby cafe. We offer 24/7 online support in your language
Interactive tours are filled with stories from local residents, audio guides, video clips, riddles and augmented reality – you will have a great time!
The most creative and experienced travel experts around the world make tours for you. It will show the city from the local point of view
Turn your journey into an adventure through secret courtyards and breathtaking views. You can explore the city on your own and take breaks any time.
Paris, leading its history from the III century BC, dream to visit millions of people around the world. If you are planning a trip to the French capital, consider that you are a real lucky person. You can stroll along the banks of the famous Seine, climb the Eiffel Tower, admire the grandeur of the Paris Cathedral, visit the exhibition of the Louvre Museum and make memorable photos against the background of the Arc de Triomphe or the Champs Elysees.
The above listed historical sites are sung by great writers, immortalized on the canvases of artists and described in detail in tourist guides. They form the backbone of the sights that are included in most walking tours of the city.
When the main route specified in the guidebooks is passed, the time will come for real adventures. Within the framework of an independent excursion, you can visit many atmospheric places, of which the following are highlighted:
- Pere Lachaise Cemetery, which is considered the most beautiful in the world. Many famous personalities are buried here, including Balzac, Oscar Wilde, Chopin;
- Vinoteka Lavinia is the best choice for tasting French wines;
- The Wall of Love will allow you to experience the romance of the capital and understand why it is called the city of lovers;
- The Latin Quarter with Moufftar Street will give you the opportunity to purchase souvenirs for every taste and enjoy the local flavor.
If you are interested in the secrets and mysteries of the ancient city, use our Surprise Me service to turn your holiday in Paris into an unforgettable adventure! Such impressions will not be given to you by any individual excursion.
- Quests around the city include unknown, but very interesting places that you will not find in the usual guidebooks;
- Interactive tours are much more convenient than usual - you do not need to adjust to a clear schedule and limit the circle of participants;
- The routes were compiled by local residents and experts who prepared a lot of useful information for you in combination with fascinating riddles, rebuses and logical tasks.
You only need to book an independent tour on the site and buy it at an affordable price, and then go to the quest on the link that will come to the post office. We offer a new format, which includes an audio guide and a quest program.